Welcome to Tall Oaks
My name is Elaine Baigrie and I am the Home Manager at Tall Oaks.
Our home is a welcoming place that is always open to the residents’ families and friends.
A comfortable home
for all residents
Tall Oaks is a converted residential home designed to accommodate individual needs of all of our residents. It is our aim to create a home that is comfortable, homely and most of all safe and manageable. Our trained and experienced staff provide support that allows all residents to live happy and fulfilled lives.
Here are some of our facilities and services:
- Individually designed rooms
- TV points and internet connectivity
- Lifting and handling equipment
- Fully assisted en-suite rooms and wheelchair accessibility throughout
- Access to kitchen facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dedicated visitor parking spaces
- Registered GP for each resident
- 24 hour access for visitors
- Comfortable lounge
- Electric profiling beds
- Flexible mealtimes
- Safe and fully accessible garden
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Near public transport
- Visiting support services ( optician, chiropody, physiotherapist )
Respect, dignity and
freedom of choice
The care plans for all our residents are person-centred and based on their individual needs and wants. We always aim to respect their choices and encourage each of them to try new activities that will enrich their lives on daily basis.
Daily activities may include:
- Intensive interaction
- 1:1 session
- Exercise session
- Arts and crafts
- Live music session
- Manicure/hand massage with nail painting
- Story time
- Day centres and colleges
Health needs were reviewed due to poor health. This resulted in a positive outcome. My carers and house manager were all excellent in providing care over and above their normal duties and ensuring that all the relevant healthcare professionals were informed and involved as necessary.
Book a visit to Tall Oaks
If you would like to know more about our homes and the services we provide please contact us: